It is true treating pimples needs both patience and persistence, but sometimes time is the thing you are short of. You desperately need them off your face at any cost; the world seems almost cruel otherwise. You almost feel like tearing your hair out thinking of how to get rid of pimples overnight and it is for situations like these that there are over the counter drugs and ointments.
However, just using medicines will not relieve you of the pimples, there are rules you have to follow to make it work out right. There are Dos and Do nots and always remember some things are better left alone, messing with them is not advisable. For example, if you think the easiest way out of your ordeal would be to pop your zits, you are definitely wrong.
Most of the time, overnight pimple cures are just an overblown phrase because an overnight cure for pimples is almost impossible to devise without a change in your lifestyle. Especially if you are used to having a stressful life and you have a biased diet. Try to make it a balanced one including food that would also make it into a cleansing diet. Talking of cleansing, there is no substitute for water, thus make drinking 8-10 glasses of water each day a part of your daily routine.
Home Remedies to get rid of Pimples
There are number of simple steps to get rid of pimples quickly. These are some of the simple steps that can be followed regularly.
1. Apply ice to the pimples few times a day. This will reduce the swelling and will try to make the pimple less noticeable.
2. Toothpaste can be applied to the pimple which again reduces the swelling and helps you to get rid of the pimples the next morning.
3. Drink a lot of water. This facilitates removal of toxins from body.
4. Try to avoid junk food and also eatables containing excess sugar and vegetable oil.
5. Another way to get rid of pimples is the use of garlic. Massage the garlic on your face few times a day for about a week.
6. The best away to get rid of pimples is to eliminate stress. Once stress level goes down its easier to get rid of pimples fast.
7. Regions that are prone to pimples must be washed with a cleanser at least twice a day.
8. Avoid oil based moisturizers and makeup.
9. Consult a dermatologist and ask them for a pimple cream.
10. Sleep well in the night as it strengthens the immune system to fight off bacteria and other infection.